Kol Nidre & Yom Kippur will be held at the Friedman JCC and streamed live and can be watched here on our website or on our facebook page.
High Holiday Service Schedule
- Shared Selichot Service at Temple B’nai B’rith – August 28th, 8:00 p.m.
- Rosh Hashana Day 1 (Creative Service) at the Friedman JCC – Tuesday, Sept. 7th, 10:00 a.m.
- Rosh Hashana Day 2: (Traditional Service) at the Friedman JCC– Wednesday, Sept. 8th, 10:00 a.m.
- Kol Nidre at the Friedman JCC – Wednesday, Sept. 15th, 6:30 p.m. -*;30 p.m.
- Yom Kippur at the Friedman JCC – Thursday, Sept. 16th, 10:00 a.m.- 1:30 p.m. & 5:00 p.m.-7:15 p.m.
High Holiday Service Protocols
In order for us to handle all the logistics at hand, and in an effort to protect the health and safety of our clergy, staff, members, and everyone attending in-person services the following protocols must be observed:
- Children under 12 can attend but must wear a mask.
- All attendees 12yrs. or older must be vaccinated and provide proof of vaccination by August 30th
- Masks must be worn by all attendees
- Reservations and payments must be made in advance unless other financial arrangements* have been made.
*Please note: If you are experiencing financial difficulties, complimentary admission can be arranged. We want everyone to feel welcome. Please contact Jane Messinger directly at 570-690-1452 or email@example.com.
Reservations, Fees and Payment Details
- Scroll down to complete Registration online and pay with a credit card using our secure payment portal.
- Call the office to RSVP, provide credit card information, or to request other financial arrangements*.
Providing Proof of Vaccination is required in advance. Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Text to: 570-690-1452
Paper tickets will not be required. Attendees will be required to check in upon arrival.